Introduction: How a Manuscript Becomes a Book
Traditional Publishing vs. Self-Publishing
I. Writing and Editing
1. Writing and Editing Your Book
2. Create a Book: Terminology & Elements
3. How to Make a Book: Interior Files
4. Create a Book: Cover
5. Testing Your Ebook File
III. Distribution and Marketing
6. Other Things You Need to Make Your Own Book: Optional ISBNs, etc.
7. Distributing Your Book to Ebookstore and Print-on-Demand Channels
8. Pricing and Royalty Information
9. Book Marketing and Author Branding
10. Cost of Self-Publishing
Produced Using Pressbooks
PRESSBOOKS DISCOUNT CODE!
“Of all the things which man can do or make here below, by far the most momentous, wonderful, and worthy are the things we call books.”
— Thomas Carlyle
Production Copyright © 2015 by Pressbooks. All Rights Reserved.
Comments are closed.