Introduction: How a Manuscript Becomes a Book
Traditional Publishing vs. Self-Publishing
I. Writing and Editing
1. Writing and Editing Your Book
2. Create a Book: Terminology & Elements
3. How to Make a Book: Interior Files
4. Create a Book: Cover
5. Testing Your Ebook File
III. Distribution and Marketing
6. Other Things You Need to Make Your Own Book: Optional ISBNs, etc.
7. Distributing Your Book to Ebookstore and Print-on-Demand Channels
8. Pricing and Royalty Information
9. Book Marketing and Author Branding
10. Cost of Self-Publishing
Produced Using Pressbooks
PRESSBOOKS DISCOUNT CODE!
“I am fatally attracted to all bookstores.”
― Lewis Buzbee
“Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”
– Stephen King
Distribution and Marketing Copyright © 2015 by Pressbooks. All Rights Reserved.
Comments are closed.