Introduction: How a Manuscript Becomes a Book
Traditional Publishing vs. Self-Publishing
I. Writing and Editing
1. Writing and Editing Your Book
2. Create a Book: Terminology & Elements
3. How to Make a Book: Interior Files
4. Create a Book: Cover
5. Testing Your Ebook File
III. Distribution and Marketing
6. Other Things You Need to Make Your Own Book: Optional ISBNs, etc.
7. Distributing Your Book to Ebookstore and Print-on-Demand Channels
8. Pricing and Royalty Information
9. Book Marketing and Author Branding
10. Cost of Self-Publishing
Produced Using Pressbooks
PRESSBOOKS DISCOUNT CODE!
This book is published by Pressbooks.com.
Want to stay in the know about book publishing? Like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Pressbooks Copyright © 2015 by Pressbooks. All Rights Reserved.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *